Cars get better every year. Every manufacturer has their take on improving performance and fuel efficiency while taking the environment into account. If you are looking for these, it is time that you consider a hybrid car. Hybrid cars utilise more than one way of propulsion. This means that it combines a petrol/diesel engine with an electric motor.
Many people consider hybrid cars because it consumes less fuel and emits less CO2 than regular cars. There are less hybrid cars in the market so if you find one, better think about having it. Have you heard about Houston Hyundai Ioniq? Hyundai Ioniq is a five-door liftback compact hybrid car.
Here are things that you need to know about Hyundai Ioniq variants to decide what matches your lifestyle:
The Ioniq hybrid is considered one of the most fuel-efficient cars in America. It has three trims that include:
• Blue: Blue starts at $21,900. It travels at 57 MPG (city), 59 (highway) and 58 MPG
(combined). This is in fact considered the leading fuel economy in the market. This model has a combined 139-HP engine. Blue highlights a proximity key entry through a push-button start and 7-inch color audio touchscreen.
• SEL: SEL starts at $24,450. It travels at 55 MPG (city), 54 (highway) and 55 MPG (combined). This model has a combined 139-HP engine. SEL highlights an AEB (Automatic Emergency Braking) with pedestrian detection, BSD (Blind Spot Detection), smart cruise control, heated front seat and power driver seat with lumbar support.
• Limited: Limited starts at $28,050. It travels at 55 MPG (city), 54 (highway) and 55 MPG (combined). This model has a combined 139-HP engine. Limited highlights a 17-inch alloy wheels with power tilt-and-slide sunroof, heated front seats and leather seating.
Ioniq plug-in hybrid
The Ioniq plug-in hybrid is the best of both worlds. It has two trims that include:
• Plug-in Hybrid: Plug-in Hybrid starts at $24,950. It travels at 52-combined MPG and
29-mile all-electric range. Moreover, it has 139-combined HP. This model highlights proximity key entry through the push-button start and 7-inch color audio touchscreen.
• Plug-in Hybrid Limited: Plug-in Hybrid Limited starts at $28,300. It travels at 52-combined MPG and 29-mile all-electric range. Moreover, it has 139-combined HP. This model highlights BSD with Rear Cross-traffic Alert and leather seating.
Now you can decide what hybrid to choose based on your lifestyle. As soon as you decide, you should head to the nearest Hyundai Houston Dealership. Knowing the price beforehand can get you good deals. After meeting with the salesperson, you should schedule a test-drive so you can get the feel of the car. The test drive will definitely seal the deal. Make sure that you are satisfied with your choice otherwise you will have a buyer’s remorse at some point in time.