Canada is considered to be the most immigration friendly nation in the world. It is also considered to be the best countries to live in by the United Nations. The country is known to have some of the best universities in the world and it is also known to be rich in natural and oil resources; cherry on the cake being its low crime and violence rate making it the most preferred destination for immigrants. So applying for an immigration Canada visitor visa is not that tough a procedure as immigrants are welcomed in Canada.
Just like the immigration visa getting a permanent visa is also not that tough and lately it has become one of the top most favourite countries to get a permanent resident visa. The PR visa is a proof that you are legally living in Canada and the rights of the Canada PR visa are quite similar to the rights of the Canadian citizens; except for a few rights which require high security levels.
Benefits of having a Canadian PR
Having a permanent resident Canadian visa has its own benefits like the following:
- You are allowed to work anywhere in Canada for an indefinite time.
- After the completion of 3 years, one can apply for Canadian citizenship.
- A person can avail health care benefits.
- You get employment related benefits, low tax rate system.
- You can also enjoy the social and economic benefits of Canada.
- A person can also sponsor their eligible relative on their PR visa.
Requirements for Canada permanent resident visa
In order to apply for a Canadian PR, one has to complete the following requirements:
- The age range of a program.
- The language proficiency should either be English or French.
- Education qualification as per Canadian education system equivalency.
- A person should have the minimum required funds to settle down in Canada.
- The education credential assessment report.
- The health and police clearance.
Methods of getting a Canadian PR
There are a lot of ways through which individuals can get a Canadian PR; so one can apply for whichever method that suits you the best.
- Express entry program- Canada express entry program was launched by the citizenship and immigration Canada in January 2015 so that the skilled labour can come and join the Canadian work force.
- Start-up visa- People who want to set up a business in Canada and have the skills to manage business can apply for a start-up visa. For this one needs to show that you have enough funds to start your business. For this one needs to have the required documents for a start-up visa.
- Sponsorship program- This is one of the easiest ways to get the Canadian permanent resident visa. If you have relatives, then you can ask them to sponsor you.
Most of these programs are based on a point- score system; where the points are given on the basis of career and educational exposures.